FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being that the Zetec engine has endliss aftermarket parts. I was think of a possable swap. I know that I will have to you the trans, wiring, computer, and so on. But as far as getting it to fit, would having to do alot of mods to the subframe. Maybe I can find a ZX2 that is totaled out in the ass end and just unbult the subframe from the body. Then bult it to my wagon. I don't know it was just a thought.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
yep!

its a direct bolt in!
need computer
wiring harness, engine, trans, axles, little work to the exaust,a little piping issues, motor mounts , lower cross member,and fuel pump, the zx2 dont hav ethe return l;ine,
dimwatt on erdt has been running it for over a year! and it is everything under the hood is zx2, brake master cylinder, axles, struts,brakes,fuse box, engin emounts. look around he found the motor for like nothing, and at the same time we did the swap we went from anauto to a stick!

its not hard just time consuming n the wiring harness!

we cut and remated all the wires, and no crip conneters. it wuld be easier to pull the full under daSh harness and swap it over( make sure yoiu have a second car) but you dont need to weld a front end!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts