FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an automatic zx2 and my light bulb where i shift to drive went out, wat size light bulb is used and how do remove the center console to get to it

·
Super Moderator
6,177 Posts
put both seats all the way forward, remove the two screws on the sides in the back to remove the rear section of the console.

pull up on the rear section of the center console and it will unclip from the front section.

pull out on the little center section of the clips holding the front section of the center console in, and the clips will come out. there should also be two screws down in where the parking brake handle goes that hold the center console in.

the light bulb comes in from the bottom, should be a #914 I think? it's been a while since I replaced mine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pextor said:
put both seats all the way forward, remove the two screws on the sides in the back to remove the rear section of the console.

pull up on the rear section of the center console and it will unclip from the front section.

pull out on the little center section of the clips holding the front section of the center console in, and the clips will come out. there should also be two screws down in where the parking brake handle goes that hold the center console in.

the light bulb comes in from the bottom, should be a #914 I think? it's been a while since I replaced mine.
Cool thanks a bunch bro :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.