FEOA Forums banner
5061 - 5080 of 5117 Posts

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Heater Core modification for easy access on a Jeep:
That's actually a simple yet slick idea. Fortunately I've never had any issues that required pulling one. 🙂 But will definitely keep this in mind if ever do.

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
Augh, that's just nasty LoL Anyway, the T-Rex wants the cow... not the burger.
Besides, he's lactose intolerant. The cheese slices give him gas, the runs.
Extinction Dinosaur Roar Jaw Carnivore

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
IMO out of all those “options” the most “scammy” thing on there is the $495 nitrogen in the tires.
Don't forget state sales tax. Rhetorical: I wonder how whether the proposed benefit of reduced tire wear would out-weight the $500+ fill. 😂

·
Administrator
39,497 Posts
dont forget swapping summer air for winter air. this was a service the honda dealer did when i worked there.. no shit

·
Super Moderator
10,501 Posts
Im guessing the main reason for telling customers about swapping summer air for winter air, was to get the customer to the vehicle to the dealershop so the air pressure in the tires could be checked. I routinely check the air in my tires twice a year, since they all lost 4 to 8 psi over the course of six months.

·
Registered
1988 EXP 2.0l H.O on bike carbs.
351 Posts
Im guessing the main reason for telling customers about swapping summer air for winter air, was to get the customer to the vehicle to the dealershop so the air pressure in the tires could be checked. I routinely check the air in my tires twice a year, since they all lost 4 to 8 psi over the course of six months.
I thought that too. But with the way marclar worded things it makes the dealer sound rather scummy.

5061 - 5080 of 5117 Posts