FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope :p Tracer LTS !

I just paid 500$ CA for it but the transmission is broken. But I've another one prevously in my other scort.

The paint is great (redone like 2 years ago) but the car pass the winter stock in the snow, so it's a little rust but just at the surface, so very easy the get it off :p

My plan: Gt engine with a custom header with a T3 hybrid. 3 inch exhaust all the way back. 1" drop (coil over) with 16 inch mag. Sway bar and strut bar. Slotted brake disk in front and cover the drum into disk at the back.

And for about 1 year, I'll redone all the body, shaved with a bodykit, a new paint, black with gold flack.

For now, that's about all :p

· Registered
914 Posts
Oh yeah. Nice car. ^^;; I wanted a second gen when I was looking for cars. (Didn't know anything about the engine, all I cared about was looks. I thought the hatchback looked awesome for a small inexpensive car, and I still do.)

· Registered
1,931 Posts
If mine eyes don't deceive me, do those side trim pieces have a 1/3" wide trim indented in them (hard to describe)? Aside from my own, I've seen maybe one or two others with that kind of side trim pieces, but it looks like I can add yours to that list.

· Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Juggernaut said:
If mine eyes don't deceive me, do those side trim pieces have a 1/3" wide trim indented in them (hard to describe)? Aside from my own, I've seen maybe one or two others with that kind of side trim pieces, but it looks like I can add yours to that list.
Yep :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.