FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...at least I think you can.

I bought a Civic SI. This time I am APPROVED for the loan, so no matter what I can get it........

BUT....

The dealer only gave me $13751 @ 15.75% interest rate...

So instead of signing a $350 dollar car payment over 54 months, I was gonna go to my bank tomorrow and see if I can get their 4.75-7.0% rate for $15600 instead.

So for now...I'm driving this:

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=420490&page=3

·
Registered
149 Posts
i aint jealous. im happy for ya James!! congrats man :D

and btw James....VTEC OWNZ J00!!!!!

this is what James looks like when VTEC kicks in:

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had my mind made up on the V. I wanted it, I wanted it a lot. But it wasn't up to me. The bank never approved me. So I decided to get a Honda. This one is, in one way or another, mine. My mind is made up. and thanks again.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
okay now its offical, no more posistion :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
James --

Congrats (again) on the new car (again), even if it is only a Honda (j/k). Seriously... glad things worked out better for ya this time. I hope your bank can help you out on that interest rate... whew! 15.75% is a bit much!

Anyway.. congrats again.. the car looks sharp!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Swap a B18C1 or B18C5 into that thing ASAP. Wait.. you can't afford that now.

Oh well, at least you can afford some stickers. The one I reccomend is: "got NOS?"

:wink:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
James92Scort said:
The dealer only gave me $13751 @ 15.75% interest rate...

So instead of signing a $350 dollar car payment over 54 months, I was gonna go to my bank tomorrow and see if I can get their 4.75-7.0% rate for $15600 instead.
Go sign up at a credit union. I got a $10k loan at 3.5% interest and i just joined the credit union that morning. With a 15% interest, you're gonna end up paying what? Close to $6000 just in financing? That's ridiculous.

Anways, nice car. However, the minute you put a large sticker/gay rims/giant spoiler/body kit/ungodly coilovers/neons/gay tint/windshield washer lights/altezza's on it, i will hate you forever. Those cars are beautiful stock. For the love of God will one person on this planet leave it that way. :) Don't kill yourself.. they get crazy around 130.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i went to my credit union and i got approved for a 5 year loan for 15,519 at 5.7% apr. 8O

I'll end up paying around 173xx back to them over 59 payments of 298 dollars a month. :D :D :D

They cut me a check for the 15519 and i have it right here...so tempting lol

I will never put altezzas or stickers on the exterior of my car.

The spoiler thats on there right now is the high mount one, I hate it. I do want to take those damn pin stripes off but the front fascia looks badass as it is right now from the factory. I'll get some day pics of it.

No rice here.

Chris: rev at me, we'll go at it. :p

·
Registered
110 Posts

bring it
I drink beers bigger than 1.6 liters :)
no, really though, congratulations, i love that "i have a new car" feeling It's as close as guys get to giving birth.
Now, where's my cigar?

Chris

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got a 12 ounce Coors light right here yeah. :lol:

I love that feeling too. I got my loan approved, got my 1000 down, don ayres paid off completely, and I got my insurance switched.

ALl i need now is to switch my plate and get my title to my credit union. :D

LMAO...the guy at Nissan called me today and said another bank approved me. hahahaha

he can s.... my left.....yeah. :wink:

I have a 5 pack of philly's sweet blunts left, you want one? 8)

·
Registered
110 Posts

Hell yeah, coors, cars, and cigars, what more does a man need :)
If i didn't quit smoking 3 months ago (everybody clap :) ), i just might take ya up on that

Chris

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
*clap clap clap clap*

good job man!

I quit smokin cigarettes in January of 2002. I used to still have a cigar every now and then, but since I bought a new car, and that was the only placed I would smoke em, I haven't had one in a long time. :)

I can still drink beer though. :p

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nope. all they know is I drive a honda now.

the payments on that V were supposed to be 399, so I'm saving 100 bucks a month in drivinga 4 yr old car, that's just as quick and very nice. :D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
There you go James!! I told you something better would turn up!! Btw. "Emily" has her back-end featured on The Mkv Register!! Fame at last!! lol :D

·
Registered
110 Posts

yeah, i'm doing pretty good with the quitting, but i'm still not at the point where i can have a cigar and not go crazy and buy 3 packs of marlboro's. And i do get aggravated much easier. However, now i can walk a flight of stairs without being out of breath, and i can wake up without having to clear what feels like pounds of settled tar on my lungs. So its about even i'd say. The only thing i smoke now are civics :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts