FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to sound wierd but I wanted to run the idea by y'all. In my hatchback I have a yoga mat laid out so that the things back there don't move. Works pretty good. I've been thinking about cheap alternatives to sound deadening material and thought what if I used yoga mats in different locations. They're made out of a sturdy foam, waterproof and somewhat sticky. For $10 you can get a 2' x 6' piece of this stuff. I was mostly thinking of putting this under the carpet. Would this work?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The long story short is that I took one yoga class and the mat was in the back of the forever. My car is teal and the mat is almost the same color. The carpet in the back has a few spots so I just opened it up to cover up the spots. The stuff I keep in the back had a tendency to move during hard corners. But once I had them sitting on this yoga mat they didn't move. Now I'm looking at cheap alternatives for sound proofing. I'll give it a try then post the results.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Hey, if u get really stressed out, put cruise control on, tilt the seat back, and find a really straight road, could be relaxing, and a big rush when someone slams their brakes on and ur legs are behind ur head so u've gotta use ur thumbs or nose or something!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts