FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it´s all a matter of opinion. I loved Xmen growing up. always watched the cartoon on saturday (if i woke up in time). but The Matrix reminded me of another Star wars, which I didn´t get into...although I watch too much Star Trek :p :-]

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
nightcrawler pwnz j00! i´m probably seeing that tonight. there´s a new theatre being constructed in the far end of town (Nuke, ever been to the huge one in moose jaw? it´s like that), so the current new release theatre has lowered their price by $3! (course, they´ve raised it that much within the past couple years...), so it´s gunna be sw3333t! as will the Matrix Reloaded...*dr00lz0rz*

star trek - kirk..is..way to freakin..campy..for..my likes.....unless it´s the movies, they were good
next gen - Picard and Data will assimilate j00! good, but gets old, movies are amazing
DS9 - nothin better. period. (of all the ST series that is)
Voyager - better than next gen, not quite as good as DS9, but up there. took me a while to like it though, but i really do.
Generations - Scott Bakula just plain annoys me, i had more than enough of him in Quantum Leap :-] plus they messed up with some of the ST universe history IMO...

anyways, that just my star trek take. i´m much more a SW´s fanboy :-]

·
Registered
480 Posts
if you want to see one of the best movies of all times go get yourself donnie darko. It was made last year but did´nt go big because it went out the week after sept 11. The only thing is you have to try to understand this movie to truly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
06-05-2003 at 06:04, James92Scort wrote:
That was true, it was a nice baby blue color too...my friend thought it was an RX7, I had to correct him. ;-) :-]
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

lol same here. i didn´t like the wing though, too...X-ey... :-]
beauty of a vehicle though!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
the rx8 looks and sounds better in person!
they have it up the street from my work over at mazdas headquarters!
you can trell its been ridden in! the rims look good up close! i saw it when they took it out of the front lobby and were tasking it to go to a photo shoot with halle berry, but wouldnt tell me where!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Anyone who´s a fan of Battlestar Galactica (remember that sci fi series of the 80´s???), knows that X2 is a death-knell to the BG comeback. Forgot the guy´s name, producer or creative designer fella was pulled from the BG project to work on X2. Yeah it´s more money which is what everyone wants, but it´d have been nice seeing a BG followup to answer some of the lingering questions after all these years. Now they´re probably gonna squander BG2´s potential on something like 90210 meets sci-fi.

But enough grousing about it! I saw the first Xmen and liked it but thought they could have expanded on it greatly. Nice to see more characters this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.