FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was only one thing that brought me back...besides our old friend slapyo Imming me from time to time...

James, you bitched, you left, you came back, you are a moderator.......WTF. Go f*cking figure.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Nope, wasn't me Brad. Somehow, James and I haven't donned the Sumo wrestling suits yet. I've taken a couple of cheap shots at him, but the worst he's done is threaten to edit my posts. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I think we all knew that when James left, he wasn't leaving for long...this board is like the sun, and we're all just little planets in our own weird orbits. Gravity always wins. Kinda like Tito, although he's more like a comet - he makes an appearance every so often, farts in the room and then leaves. We still love him though.

There's another name on this thread, however, who isn't too fond of me. Look up, way up. That's all in the past though. :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Really though, does any of this matter? As Donnie has said over and over, it's all about the common interest. I think most people on this board are old enough to agree to disagree.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
siragan said:
Porkchop sandwiches!
I was thinking Ringolos dipped in V8 but you make me ponder...
and High I donno who the two main people were in James' exit speech. I suspect he might have deleted it, cuz I can't find it. Beav got a minor mention and someone got an anal probe the likes of which were to that point not gazed upon by any feoa members or visitors. I cannot remember who it was but now I remember it was NOT you.

·
Administrator
39,324 Posts
highanddry said:
. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
a good buddy of mine has been saying this for years: Tech N9ne

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Well, neither of us invented it. I think Winston Churchill said it first.

Also attributed to Churchill..."I may be drunk ma'am, but you're fat and I won't be drunk in the morning." Now that's a world leader!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts