FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st off, I'm looking for a set of gray interior panels. The US A and B pillars are one peice, but the Canadian ones are 2 peice. I need both sides and both panels. No cracks, of course. Clips arent a must, but would be nice. If not, no biggie, theyre a couple bucks at most. I'm just tired of my panels rattling like hell because the auto belts arent in there anymore...

If the price (and shipping... lol) is good enough, Im actually interested in a second set too for my LX, as it also has manual belts and could use those panels also....

I also need the mountinmg bracket for the manual seatbelts. The one that goes on the floor that the belt bar bolts to (Behind the seat on the floor). I have custom fabbed brackets, but they wont clear inspection, as they are made out of an inferior metal.

If possible, I would also like the small rectangular panels that cover those mounts.

Shipping ZIP is 55011 to the US. Send me a PM with a price or I'll check back into this thread.

Thanks.

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure you cant ship? I can give you more than enough to cover a box and packaging along with the actual shipping costs...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.