FEOA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on HO swapping and then turboing my 88 wagon so I'm looking for a HO engine wiring harness.

Anyone parting out a GT and able to pull this? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have one, I feel like I planned on using it but I am sitting here thinking about it and I don't think I will use it. What all do you need? do you have the H.O. already?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need everything but I do have leads on some items. I have a local yard that has the Merkur items I need and I found someone who may be willing to part with an EXP turbo manifold.

How much for the harness? Is it pretty intact?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yeah I ran it a few years back. I would ask $30 plus shipping. A person of FB marketplace has a nice Stainless Steel turbo manifold for sale. If you need an intake I have several. I would throw one in for free if you pay shipping, I have more than that, if you are near NW Ohio let me know by chance, could save on shipping if interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shoot, I'll take it! Do you know what year its from?

I might take you up on those other parts at a later date. What other stuff do you have?

·
Registered
424 Posts
My Harness is from my 1986 Lynx XR3, I also ran it in my 88 GL when I did an H.O. swap, then I took it out to run a 2 barrel carb for a while, then I scrapped the 88 when I saw it was structurally rusted out.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Several intakes, a valve cover, a head or two, ECUs, air meters, fuel rail and injectors. If you do an H.O. conversion and not a whole swap, you MAY have an eff of a time locating the coolant pipe that comes out the head on the driver's side, the CFI engine ran coolant through the intake, the H.O. does not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts