FEOA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to be looking on my best friend, ebay, and low and behold...the mother of all finds!!!

i cannot believe i found a scort gt in such immaculate shape!!

pimpin scort!!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Hrm.. I use the status bar in IE to see where a link is sending me before I click on it. "n00b.imess.net" does not sound like a place I need to visit on eBay, Linux whore :p :p :p :-]

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
I clicked on it. that was great. lol I am an Idiot so it all works out. :-]

Damnit I hate that stupid 60 seconds thing more now...NOW it´s erasing what I typed. It didn´t used to do that. :-?

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
if you are going to post a link that opens lots of windows, or opens a window and plays a song, or anything else like that. post the link, but also post what it does. no tricks about it being an ebay item or anything else like that. people will still appreciate the humor even though they know what it does.

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,867 Posts
I already know I´m an idiot, so that was no help. That was a good idea checking the status bar, I do do that, but forgot this time. I have tried pop up killers, but then I couldn´t get links I wanted if they were in a new window. I was gonna say I´m not sure you should do that here. You woudln´t want people to thing you are a malicious hacker, would you? Don´t ge tme wrong, I thought it was funny because it was true, but everybody´s not me.(did I just walk myself into a joke?)

·
Registered
302 Posts
That was cruel, just plain cruel. For one you interupted Mr. Roboto right in the middle of the song! :-Y I was expecting to see a kewl looking scort and instead I got that. Thank god for Alt-F4, I really didn´t want to shut off my computer. Oh, and for the record, I am NOT an idiot.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
ehehe i had that done to me on a different forum a couple days ago, only it opened an infinite amount of windows until my RAM was empty, then my comp just crashed. so i actually liked that link :-]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts