FEOA Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
James92Scort said:
Hey there Vit, I see you joined from hondatech.

<-- 2000 EM1
Yup, i thought that was you ;) I probably won't be around here much... I just had to set that guy straight on some facts. I run a NWZX2.com, and help the owner of TeamZX2.com with that site. And the ZX2 section here is dead. Not to mention the ZX2 was never produced in '04 :p

since when is ignorancy applied to text and a statement? once you learn how to properly use words in a sentence come back and we will talk untill then.... keep your comments of displacement to yourself... its mostly driver

i own a 2000 zx2 with 40,000 miles new heavy duty spider gears, luks clutch, venom 400 race chip, 17 inch 5 spoke, buddy club body kit, 5sp, ect. lost only 3 races with this car. one because i blew my tanny, one because i blew my left front tire on launch, and the last because i live in buffalo and its icy as hell. i think zx2s are titties and one of the cheapest decent cars out there. i wish ford would make after market parts for the zx2 because the ones currently avalible are aweful and i dont trust.

bialeckizx2 said:
i own a 2000 zx2 with 40,000 miles new heavy duty spider gears, luks clutch, venom 400 race chip, 17 inch 5 spoke, buddy club body kit, 5sp, ect. lost only 3 races with this car. one because i blew my tanny, one because i blew my left front tire on launch, and the last because i live in buffalo and its icy as hell. i think zx2s are titties and one of the cheapest decent cars out there. i wish ford would make after market parts for the zx2 because the ones currently avalible are aweful and i dont trust.
your venom does nothing, its actually been proven to make LESS hp. as far as heavy duty spider gears, you have stock spider gears , no company besides ford makes replacements, luks clutch is a stock clutch also.

all dealerships have been known to place the '04 badging to sell them from leftover '03... they were never manufactured as '04 model year ZX2's... '03 was the last year. as far as ZX2's being sold in '04.. ya, it happened. so what? doesn't mean they were built as an '04...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.