FEOA Forums banner

WOW THIS SECTION IS DEAD!!!

12K views 34 replies 24 participants last post by  powder 
#1 ·
:)

Am I now the only one left ZX2nin' on this board? (since the most recent one traded it in for a 05 stang which i dont like unless it's the GT version)

#33 ·
bialeckizx2 said:
i own a 2000 zx2 with 40,000 miles new heavy duty spider gears, luks clutch, venom 400 race chip, 17 inch 5 spoke, buddy club body kit, 5sp, ect. lost only 3 races with this car. one because i blew my tanny, one because i blew my left front tire on launch, and the last because i live in buffalo and its icy as hell. i think zx2s are titties and one of the cheapest decent cars out there. i wish ford would make after market parts for the zx2 because the ones currently avalible are aweful and i dont trust.
your venom does nothing, its actually been proven to make LESS hp. as far as heavy duty spider gears, you have stock spider gears , no company besides ford makes replacements, luks clutch is a stock clutch also.

#35 ·
all dealerships have been known to place the '04 badging to sell them from leftover '03... they were never manufactured as '04 model year ZX2's... '03 was the last year. as far as ZX2's being sold in '04.. ya, it happened. so what? doesn't mean they were built as an '04...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.