1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
Ricer isn't on the list... Epic fail.

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
Oh yes it does. The list is of worst automotive fads, spinners are on the list so ricer can be their as well.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they also mentiuon fake hoodscoops, decals, and carbon fiber accents. thats basically a ricer.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
madmatt2024 said:
Oh yes it does. The list is of worst automotive fads, spinners are on the list so ricer can be their as well.
Forgot about the spinners. If you want to go that far as to say "ricer" then you need to be more specific about rice. What about "domestic ricer"? What makes them ricer? That is some of the list that would classify them under ricer or just bad taste.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
i always thought the wood was painted and not vinyl 8O

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
jigsaw said:
i always thought the wood was painted and not vinyl 8O
Its just one big sticker.

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
Vinyl roofs ftl. All they do is rust out the metal underneath as they get older.

Personally, I think the tow hitch testicles are pretty stupid.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i though ricer was a person not a specific thing.

talking about the hitch balls.... i saw a buick with dual exhaust. and between pipes was a chain with them balls hanging proudly.

·
Registered
9,939 Posts
Sounds like its time to "neuter" some vehicles (AKA. bust some balls.)
If only my mind was sick and twisted enough to come up with those thing. I would be rich.

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
Just goes to show... you don't have to keep your mind out of the gutter to make money. In fact it seems it is better to leave it there... heh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts