FEOA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my legend is totaled. so im gonna get the tracer driveable again. some kid in an amg benz backed out of a parking spot as i was coming through and hit me pretty much destroying the entire passenger side of my car as well as doing a good amount of damage to the front suspension

good thing i never actually got around to getting rid of the tracer lol. i may just use the money from the accident to make the tracer look more like my sig lol

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Sweet man!

·
My old archenemy, RAKES!
6,144 Posts
Sweet that the Tracer is coming back, not so sweet about the accident, though. That sucks. Got pics?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i lied.. the tracer actually has a bad headgasket and a few other problems so my old man wont allow me to put any money into the car. so that means its getting junked within the week if nobody on here wants it. sad days

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Lol what!

It costs less than $100 to do a head gasket.

Are you going to do a part out?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i know but to my dad this car is a throw away car and its not worth putting any money into it at all. it served its purpose. In all honesty i wouldnt mind having something a little nicer, more comfortable as a daily. I would love to keep it as a project car, but it cant happen at the moment. the only way i would do a partout is if anyone wants to go to the car and take what they want off it.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I don't remember, what all parts does it have that would be worth something?

How are the rims and tires?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tires are cheap tires with about 50% tread left
wheels are ok. could use a repaint and i believe one has a small bend but still holds air

also has, good condition mx3 seats drivers has one small tear, and a corksport shifter with 2 bronzoil bushings

1 - 10 of 10 Posts