FEOA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
If the 97 is a wagon it might fit but I have never tried it. Just take it some place and have it replaced. It won't cost that much anyway.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ZZZ is right they want way to much when I have a donor 1997 wagon in the drive. And I can replace myself if it would fit???? Thanks Matt. I hope someone here has tried or done it....... 1995 has huge crack from c pillar to passenger side in line of sight. I also have have buddy that does car glass that owes me an old favor if I can get him to come help install an pull....

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
If your buddy installs auto glass then have him look up the part numbers for your 95 and the 97 wagon at work. If the numbers are the same then it should fit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt that was a duuuhhh for me huh. Been doin' that for the past month+ an didn't think. Thanks.
By the way you an I were posting together on my (first) suspension post. Thanks on it also. That really held true on the interchange. I have swapped a few thang's. The lower Tie plate will work. The welded nut inserts to the frame and the dimple will have to be worked on. But will work. My next project is the strut swap's an front brake pad's an rotor's(new rotor an ceramic pad's.) Thanks Matt. Want to buy it when I get done. Interior in great shape. Really, car overall is in really decent shape. Won't want much. 2.0/5spLX 120+.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts