FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
personally, i dont like home bought tint...it just doesnt look the same. But i have seen home kits look flawless with the exception as like i said, it just doesnt look the same. Here in ohio, i have a place i took my car to to get my tint done. it cost me like 140 to get done and it looks great.

most kits arent that hard to do...its just time consuming to make it look perfect..you wouldnt want any bubbles in your tint and thats the hardest part to do.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
My friend had his old black 98 Luminas' windows' tinted silver for about 200 or so bucks. It looked sweet as hell, I would take that car if it was the LTZ with the 3.8 in it. but he had the lowly 3.1.

Then he bought a 2001 Mustang GT, and didn't do anything with it...things went downhill from there...but then he bought a 2000 Blazer and we're cool again. :wink:

·
Registered
160 Posts
92gt5spd said:
Here in ohio, i have a place i took my car to to get my tint done. it cost me like 140 to get done and it looks great.

Not to mention a lifetime warranty. Most good shops give you that when you have them install your tint. I had my rear glass redone after almost 6 years for free, when the tint started to make everything look blurry...The installer said he had a few come back like that and put new stuff on for free and got me in the same day. I paid 120 dollars originally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.