·
Banhammer available, no waiting!
803 Posts
Interest you in some 70 degree weather from down here in MS Skuce? :lol:

I actually had to wear shorts today at work, it was too damn warm. LOL

·
Registered
389 Posts
I love snow I wish that we got more here in oregon we are lucky here to get snow maybe once in a winter. though im sure if we got it all the time I would hate it also.
And to change the subject (sorry) did the sheet metal from the zx2 go right on the your car? or did you have to do any major modifications?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Come on scuce! you knew it was comming! I just dont understand why it's not put in a heated garage or even a tarp put over it?? even mine is in a heated garage right now!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Skuce...you should not let your car sit directly over grass or soil cauz your car will rust in no time !!!...

Soil breath and breathing means air and air means oxygen and oxygen means rust !

You should lay a plastic blanket under your car or put your car on asphalt...

My old excel rusted like mad when i left it out over soil last year...the tranny is now rusted out.... and so was the engine...covered in moss...

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Ya know Skuce... that's the first picture that I like in your car... I don't mean cause of the snow, I just really didn't like the other angle u'd taken, and untill now, I didn't like it... now I love the thing!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Skuce said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one whose car has to sit out in the snow! Skuce - I highly recommend a remote starter, best thing I ever put on the car for the winter months, plus your is an auto so it would be even simpler to add.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A) I just parked the car there for a couple days so it's not going to be on the ground all winter.

B) the car cover is in the laundry right now....so that snow dump kinda surprised me

C) it will be in a heated garage as of Jan 1

D) I got the winter beater out now(the 91 ELX) so I don't need a remote starter in the '93

E) all of this doesn't change anything...I still hate COLD!!!

F) Denis: shut up! :p

lol

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
that was a great picture, bt the ice in my ice tea melted while i was waiting for the picsa to come up, oh well back out to the pool i go!!!

car still looks good, sorry the snow came. i feel for you!

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Ya, but none of them get the fun of toboggoning, skiing, snowboarding, etc..... and we get all of the fun they have... just not as much of it.

And completly off topic.... I just got my LED display on the front of my case to work! SWEET!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Yeah I do enjoy skiing. :lol: Probably venture up to Canada in the scort on some nasty winter day with the skiis and some friends again this winter. We had a blast last year!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts