• Brad's Lumina LTZ

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • My 2000 Civic Si

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats nothing :lol: .My dad runs a paper route and the the whole route is backroads. I can't even read his back plates after like 2 days, the back windshield is real bad about it too.But u can't tell its dirty unless you're like 2 feet away because the car is silver

·
BYO Plastic cutlery
9,869 Posts
Well anywayz I had the dirtiest Lumina or Monte Carlo in the thread we had about it in mymonte.com :D
Waddya mean all Luminas are dirty?
Remember James started this, I never claimed to be dirtier than him, although when compare my sig to those Civic pics I think the Lumina is a little dirtier on the sides. It has been much dirtier. :D

BTW Penny, if your car is that clean that is a sign of a truly sick mind as they say. :lol:

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Man, if ihad a camera after the fires here in Ranhco a couple months ago I sould have torn this thread up! :lol: My EGT went from a nice shiny white to a totally flat gray that bordered on Black. I actually still have some of the ashes that seem to have stained the rear bumper, I need to buff that out sometime. Oh well, Congrats to Brad for that dirty award winner and to James for showing us tha this Honda too likes to get down and Dirty!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.