FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was on willow street, and i pull up to a light, and there some kids in a mid ninties lexus es, and they start revin there motor.... so when it get green i gun it and he guns it and i instantly get ahead of him. next light, my buddys freakin out cause hes out on bail and doesnt want to get arrested so he tells me to cool down, but these guys want a round 2, so light turns green and i start drivin normally, but they start followin so i gun it and they gun it, and i get about two car lengths ahead and i hear the rev limiter from the lexus starting to pop. haha

· Registered
796 Posts
^^ yehyeh lol

· Registered
7,808 Posts
What was wrong with the Lexus ? They are VERY heavy cars and prohibitively expensive to maintain. Most of the older ones that I see are in very poor health.

Always good to show to hear stories where practicality wins out over style though... :)

· Registered
7,808 Posts
PEEWEE91 said:
....... my buddys freakin out cause hes out on bail and doesnt want to get arrested so he tells me to cool down, .........
...sounds like a reasonable request to me. ;) :p

What did he do to get in trouble... and be labeled an "A-hole" ?

· Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Intuit said:
PEEWEE91 said:
....... my buddys freakin out cause hes out on bail and doesnt want to get arrested so he tells me to cool down, .........
...sounds like a reasonable request to me. ;) :p

What did he do to get in trouble... and be labeled an "A-hole" ?
he got caught smokin some weed. and im pretty sure that asshole comment was directed at me

· Registered
7,808 Posts
Weed... wow... what a serious offense.

I would be one of the last people on Earth to do drugs, including over-the-counter like Tylenol, but this whole "war on drugs" is WAY overblown.

Also, when are these weed-heads going to start mixing some smell-goods in with that stuff ? Stuff smells like beechwood aged, fermented arm pit...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.