FEOA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neuman and I were talking yesterday and thought it would be cool to see if we could organize a dyno day for us NW guys. There's at least 2 dynos I know in redmond/kirkland, and probably more. I just want to see how many people would be interested so I can talk to the shops and see what kind of discounts there are. Also you could bring more than 1 car and it would most likely drive the price down more. Feel free to post useful info and of course if you would be interested and how many cars.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
I would be interested. My Scort for sure, don't know if my fiance would dyno her Protege.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
drivinonthinice said:
...don't know if my fiance would dyno her Protege.
You should just start calling her your wife, it's that close to the wedding. LOL

I'd be interested in a dyno day if it wasn't that expansive(I'm on a spending restriction from my wife). I wouldn't be able to do it until January 'cause November is tight and it'll never happen in December.

Also I don't know if it is cheaper if you have more people but if that was the case there is a lot of ZX2'ers in Tacoma that might want to come(but that would mean less dyno time for everyone.)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
at would be cool but i think that would be a bit much of a drive for me especially when im currently stock and there is a dyno like 10min from my house. no point in driving like 7 hours just so i can dyno at 110 hp if i was lucky :) have fun guys

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Mysta316 said:
there is a dyno down the road from CorkSport that has 3pulls for 30 bucks deal going right now.
Sounds like fun to me! Road trip! :D Hey Mysta, I had a question for you. Would a 90-94 323 front bumper/hood/headlights/grill fit a 93 Scort without too much modding? I was looking at the JDM 323 stuff and it looked sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts