FEOA Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
I gave him a peaceful peace of my mind and PM'ed Slapyo. On the plus side, I found his My Space in case you still want to give him a peaceful peace of your mind.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
The funny part was in the last post I made I told him that he must have decided to throw us a scrap from his car collection because he can't stand the shame of owning an almost 10 year old car. He can't change his own oil, and that he is never happy with anything he has.

In his next post he said most of that was true.

Also, he said his car is an STS. The STS is an old person car.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
dang, I missed those last few posts. Now I'm depressed :(

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I just couldn't believe a 2000 S/R was rusting that bad already. He said it was garage kept... but the rust says otherwise.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
To tell you the truth, every yellow Ford I see has rust. There must be something about that paint that makes it not as durable.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
I have seen several yellow S/Rs in my area, and haven't seen rust issues on any of them. The one sits outside all the time... I see it every time I drive past the guy's house.

Just another reason why I questioned the "garage kept" claim.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Yeah, the underhood pics were baaaaddd... I was going to mention in that thread that the east coast doesn't play nice with cars... but then I started reading the hissy fit the guy started to have with himself.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts