FEOA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´ve started spraying the inside with white.
I don´t want it to be white all over just 90% maybe.
But I don´t know what to use on the other color.
I don´t want any ordinary colors, because then it isn´t unik.
Well hope all of you will help.
Thanks guys and gals!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the question.
Either I´m going to have really light green(Eclipse in Fast andthe Furious), Sun Yellow or Baby blue.Thats the thing I don´t know.
I think its going to be light green.
Yeah Light green :p

·
Registered
802 Posts
lol this is acc.´s post! get ur one post thread ;-).. i thought you ment you were painting ur interior.. yeah that green would rule!!!!!! u gotta get some neons then!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
22-04-2003 at 17:28, nukewater wrote:
lol this is acc.´s post! get ur one post thread ;-).. i thought you ment you were painting ur interior.. yeah that green would rule!!!!!! u gotta get some neons then!
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I thought you ment the exterior. Yeah I ment the interior, white and what else. I don´t want something typical. Something special.
And yeah I got green neons under the dash board, at the end of the week under the seats. End of this summer under whole car.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
i´m matching half of my interior to my exterior, then the other half completely different (though i won´t get to the other half for quite some time). so for now, the teal/caymen green and gray is actually quite nice, looks stock! i hope to eventually go green and sky/ baby blue. i have the blue pedals, faceplate, and dash-neons to do it, but carpeting would be annoying

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
22-04-2003 at 18:35, Juggernaut wrote:
but carpeting would be annoying
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

What kind of fabric should one have to use, if you are going to change the carpet? :-?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I found a light green spray today, but it´s kinda of weird.
It´s very light green so it almost glows in the dark..... :-?
So what do you guys and gals think? Should I buy it :-] or not :-Y
I know it´s my own decision just want to know if people likes it or not.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
it would stand out with white, i dunno, looks snazzy or looks too gauky. i think it depends on the proportions of the two colors that you use. too much of either and the gaukiness level increase. there´s an older lime green mustang with white/lime interior, and i personally don´t like the interior. one, cuz he did a pretty shoddy job of it, and he just used too much white or something like that. the ´stang still won the crowd favourite at the show we were in though...go figure.

on a side note, i´ve finished painting my dash and stuff, and assembly will commence tonight with pics following! :-D :-W

1 - 20 of 20 Posts