FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know this is like getting to be ridiculous but I really want to have a nice set of rims and make it look nice and awhile back someone on here said take your time when buying things for your car and do your research....so as you all know and have seen I have been doing my research and Taking time and all and As soon as I get my car back (Prolly Tuesday) me and the pappa Dukes are goin rim Hunting and going online trying to find the ones that will look the best.......
so heres where all you crazy ford driving sob's come in I already wanted 17's most preferebly silver......or possibly Chrome(We have about 1050 to spend) So what rims do you guys think will look the best on my car? I want the rims to look big but look like they belong on the car so help a annoying brother out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,709 Posts
For the love of god and all that is holy... use the money to buy something other than rims for that hideous excuse of a car that you call an escort. No offense or anything, but take a step back and look at the big picture.

Why do we get cars? Is it to bring us back and forth to school and to the grocery store? Yes... but it's a lot more.

But in reality, the real reason why guys have nice cars is so we can get lots of bitches. I've learned this the hard way, and I'm sure that relli can back me up- life is about three things:

1. Money
2. Cars
3. Bitches

An escort is still a ford, and a ford is a budget car. Fords suck. Girls don't like fords. The only things that women liked about my car were the headlights. I got tons of compliments about the headlights- and low and behold the headlights were from none other than a BMW.

So do yourself a favor, do me a favor, do your cat a favor, and use the money to buy a respectable car and then worry about rims or whatnot. When you add it up, it will probably cost you about a grand to put wheels on your ride. And you know what? After you get done, it's just going to be a piece of crap with nice wheels. People will think- man, that kid is a dumbass for putting such nice wheels on such a horrible car.

And on top of that, it lacks class. Women like classy cars. They like to be pampered and they like a guy who is fun and classy, and the old BMWs are perfect. They're sporty, classy, and affordable.

Anyway, I personally feel that your money would be MUCH better spent in a different car rather than dumping all your cash into that horrible money pit.

No offense or anything, but I'm just trying to give some advice from the mistakes I made and I'm trying to keep it real too.

Anyway, I suggest you check out something like this nice shiny 3 series: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426268750&category=6007
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
618 Posts
Which is why I want one of the following (In no particular order):

Audi A4 Quattro
BMW (Prolly 3 series)
Subaru WRX (That pretty blue color, of course)
Old Mini Cooper S (Not the BMW version)
Escort Coworth (Yeah baby!!!)

Maybe if I play my cards right (and pick the right lottery numbers) I'll be able to have one of each some day.

And Siragan, I don't see computers in your little list. :D Yeah, I'm a sad sad little geek.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
siragan said:
But in reality, the real reason why guys have nice cars is so we can get lots of bitches. I've learned this the hard way, and I'm sure that relli can back me up- life is about three things:

1. Money
2. Cars
3. Bitches

An escort is still a ford, and a ford is a budget car. Fords suck. Girls don't like fords. The only things that women liked about my car were the headlights. I got tons of compliments about the headlights- and low and behold the headlights were from none other than a BMW.

And on top of that, it lacks class. Women like classy cars. They like to be pampered and they like a guy who is fun and classy, and the old BMWs are perfect. They're sporty, classy, and affordable.
Dude, Siragan, I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but you've said some dumb s*** today that I couldn't leave alone. First, if you've learned "the hard way" that life is about money, cars, and bitches than you will continue to learn about life the hard way. Life is about so much more than those three things. What happens to the girls and the money when you wreck the car? What happens to the car if you lose the money? What happens to you when you find out 20, 30, or 40 years from now that you spent too much time worrying about improving things that don't last, instead of improving yourself, something that will be with you your whole life? Second, the women that true men should be looking for, don't give a crap in a litterbox about what car you drive. One thing I've learned is that woman don't care NEARLY as much as men think they do. (Well, not the women I want to know anyway.) I drive a nice car because I like nice cars. The same way people enjoy fine art, I enjoy fine cars. Sure I'd love to have a Lancer EVO, C6, or '66 Shelby Cobra, but for now, I have an Escort, so I'm going to make it the best Escort I can. When the time comes, I'll upgrade, but for myself not for someone else. Finally, being classy has very little to do with your car and very much to do with the person you are - how you treat others, and how you treat yourself. Women like classy guys more than classy cars. I know I run the risk of not being "classy" by responding in such a direct manner, but I've heard this bulls*** pressure put on too many people for too long. No one is going to be doomed to a life of failure and loneliness simply because they didn't drive the right car or didn't make enough money. If anyone has a serious disagreement, PM me and we can definitely talk.

Sittinlo, it seems you are keeping the scort, regardless of what anyone says (or doesn't say) to you so just keep doing what you are doing. Make yourself content before you worry about making others content with you. As I mentioned before, try www.tirerack.com. You can get some good ideas there. I definitely want to see pictures of your car when you get them put on it. With the newly acquired low stance and the soon to be 17's on it, I'm sure it will have a nice stance and look pretty sharp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,188 Posts
Spidey said:
One thing I've learned is that woman don't care NEARLY as much as men think they do.
Women are the same way with clothes. They get dressed up in expensive threads and the only folks who care are other women. Which is also why, when you complement a lady's outfit out-of-the-blue, she'll be thrilled (I reccomend you tell them this around their boyfriend... because he hasn't noticed, and even if he did, he probably didn't say a thing :wink: Sucker)

Way to a man's heart -> Complement him on his ride
Way to a woman's heart -> Complement her on her clothing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
siragan said:
For the love of god and all that is holy... use the money to buy something other than rims for that hideous excuse of a car that you call an escort. No offense or anything, but take a step back and look at the big picture.

Why do we get cars? Is it to bring us back and forth to school and to the grocery store? Yes... but it's a lot more.

But in reality, the real reason why guys have nice cars is so we can get lots of bitches. I've learned this the hard way, and I'm sure that relli can back me up- life is about three things:

1. Money
2. Cars
3. Bitches

An escort is still a ford, and a ford is a budget car. Fords suck. Girls don't like fords. The only things that women liked about my car were the headlights. I got tons of compliments about the headlights- and low and behold the headlights were from none other than a BMW.

So do yourself a favor, do me a favor, do your cat a favor, and use the money to buy a respectable car and then worry about rims or whatnot. When you add it up, it will probably cost you about a grand to put wheels on your ride. And you know what? After you get done, it's just going to be a piece of crap with nice wheels. People will think- man, that kid is a dumbass for putting such nice wheels on such a horrible car.

And on top of that, it lacks class. Women like classy cars. They like to be pampered and they like a guy who is fun and classy, and the old BMWs are perfect. They're sporty, classy, and affordable.

Anyway, I personally feel that your money would be MUCH better spent in a different car rather than dumping all your cash into that horrible money pit.

No offense or anything, but I'm just trying to give some advice from the mistakes I made and I'm trying to keep it real too.

Anyway, I suggest you check out something like this nice shiny 3 series: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426268750&category=6007
right... ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... and I know this is going to be a CRAZY off the wall idea....but......we could hit the reply button, and then go in the opposite direction Greg chose to go................. we could just give him answers on what he asked, Instead of being a complete dick and tell us things like "girls don't like fords" & realize that not everyone has the money to get 80 Escort GTs like Greg here. btw I see some pretty hot chicks running around in Escorts, passenger and driver. You don't know what they like.

I like Mille Miglia HT3s in Silver finish. 180 a piece. You can get em in 16 or 17s. But again it's all about personal choice.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top