FEOA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking online and i cant find anything? anyone? i cant get my hands on the xr4ti so thats not an option...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Not to be rude, but I think you really need to take a step back and slow down. Read the stickies and you'll see a lot of the performance mods here mostly pertain to gt's, ie the xr4ti ecu, vam (aka air intake). There are differences between a lx and a gt.There isn't really much for bolt on or swap for a lx. Yes, the gt header is an option. Most likely, if you want an air intake system, you'll have to fab one up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok...

Thanks and you werent rude im looking to find out as much about my car as I possibly can!!! so then the headers for a GT would fit but I the Turbo EXP headers wont work? If it fits a GT wouldnt it fit the LX if I can Take the header from a GT? :D

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I believe technically, the turbo exp "header" is a manifold.
Yes, the gt header will bolt up to a lx. I just did it last week. The only fabbing I had to do was extend the wiring to o2 sensor. In which I used the connector from an old sensor and the connector from a wiring harness to make a pigtail that plugs right in. That way if I ever need to go back, I didn't hack my wiring harness. Say, when I have to have an emissions test done on my car. Since I didn't put the aftermarket cat on yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts