FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
01-05-2003 at 13:45, 2EGTS wrote:
Mine is simply the Matmobile (my name is Matt if you didn´ t know that already.) That way I can tell people, "Quick, to the Matmobile!" I guess you´d have to be there.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

2EGTs - Is the other one called "Robin?" :-?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
01-05-2003 at 21:00, chadgore wrote:
how about rough ridder
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

:-? Hope you mean rider - if not, of whom do you get rid? :) Mine´s Eric and I have no idea why - just thought it looks like an Eric!!;-)

TruBrit92Scort, 14U2C

[ This message was edited by: Foxy on 02-05-2003 05:29 ]

·
Registered
302 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
02-05-2003 at 05:23, Foxy wrote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
01-05-2003 at 13:45, 2EGTS wrote:
Mine is simply the Matmobile (my name is Matt if you didn´ t know that already.) That way I can tell people, "Quick, to the Matmobile!" I guess you´d have to be there.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

2EGTs - Is the other one called "Robin?" :-?
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

HOLY BLEEDING VIRGINS BATMAN!

ahem...

Actually that name applies only to the current car I´m driving, which right now is my new car. The other car just doesn´t have a name right now. (great, now I´m gonna spend all day thinking up a name for my car, see what you guys did to me!)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
how never thought that this would get 2 pages keep them comming back in the 80´s we had grey ford waggon anyway i named it Airwolf after the tv show becuse he had a werid door like on the helicoper not that you guys really whanted to know that but i shared it anyway

·
Registered
26 Posts
My car is called " Sparkles" or "Sparkle Car" mostly because of her interior. Which reminds me that I still haven´t posted my pic sof my stereo in back. Sorry guys!!! I´m realyl busy with finals and job hunting...so I will try and get that done. I have noticed though...most guys have a "boy" car and girls have a "girl" car. But there are still a few guys who genuinely appreciate their car enough to give it a girl name, and I know some of you spend more time, money, and effort on your car than any real human being. lol But dammit, they are your cars. LOL :) ( No offense...i just think its cute!!)

I don´t think any name for a vehicle is too wierd. I have a friend with a truck called the " Red Rebel" b/c he lost his virginity in it. He todl me he´d never get rid of that truck unless it blew up. As far as I know it hasn´t, but now he stores it in a garage. So, if you think you have a wierd name for your car, at least you don´t make it a personal museum to yourself. lol

:cool:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I used to call my scort "the stabbin cabin"( my wife hated that), but now its just "tha gt".

Also, just in case you´re wondering, "tha gt" is a she.

I had a 82 Chevy Silverado that I called "Red Devil", mainly because she was red and it tried to kill me whenever it got a chance. Other than that, I loved that truck. It was my first vehicle, and I paid for it myself. I almost went into depression when I sold her. :-[

1 - 20 of 21 Posts