FEOA Forums banner

What's the dashboard color on a GT

659 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  UnexplodedCow 
#1 ·
I was looking at painting my dash the original color to cover the repair work I am doing. It looks to be a navy blue but all I pulled from the tag on the door is the smoke color paneling ['NG'--smoke gray]. Is there somewhere else I should be looking for to get the exact color or someone have the name of it?

#3 ·
I think your ebony is for newer years. There are the year ranges on the right side of each color. I did find this. It's the ppg color book for 1989. Assuming that you have a late model first gen. If you have an early, the color is slightly lighter. You'll have to look for that color. Anyhow, this page has the interior colors for 89. It's hard to really determine if the color is right, but the med gray would be your choice. Which would cover from 88.5 to 90. Oh, by the way, no blue for gt interiors. Gray is most common. I've seen a few tan. And there's the mythical red too.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?i ... d-pg07.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.