FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys remember a while back , Rob from Zxtuner said he was getting Altezza's for the for the 91-96 HB and Euro diamond clear Headlights for the second gen into production and should be availible by march of 2003 , well it is well past that im i am very much looking forward to the headlights , i was just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding these prouducts , ROB IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE GIVE US A UPDATE!!!

Jeremy 92 LX-E

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow...yea, "NO ONE" wants altezzas.....
That must be the same thing that went through Rob Green's head when he decided to load his cash into this project. If you ever took a trip to ERDT boards and looked at that topic, about 5-6 pages to date you will find that you are .....ummmm WRONG! The altezzas (which many of us with open minds have already seen) are really nice looking and a hell of an improvement than the cheap stock ones. I can see if you dont like altezzas but to say NO ONE wants them is complete BS. I myself would get them if it wasn't for the fact that I already have all clears in the works. How would you feel if you poured a bunch of money into something and then had someone tell you it was a waste and no one wants it? You'd feel pretty dumb huh..I hope you are now..but besides that I have to back up the guy who MAKES THINGS HAPPEN FOR US! One question, who else makes any type of taillight for us besides the stocks? Thank you, you have just been educated.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have to agree, while I think Altezzas are ugly as sin, that doesn't mean that other people don't like them. anything that broadens the selection of parts available for a car is a good thing. And lets not forget, there aren't a whole bunch of people who make aftermarket stuff for our scorts. we have to support the ones that do. Maybe not for what they make, but for the fact that they support us.

Climbing down from soap box now. :D

·
Registered
911 Posts
i dont mind altezzas that much.... i just wish they made our tail lights stock,only instead of having an amber projector, that it was clear so we could put an amber bulb or something else in it, ya know?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
woah woah here calm your nerves i said no one wnats altezzas to whoever posted right before me becuase the one who started this just only mentioned altezzas to get to his main idea which was the projectors not to be a dick but read before you jump all over someone :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts