FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't spent much time on FEOA in the last few weeks... and I think it's only fair to let you all know what I've been doing.

I got accepted into the Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) beta test about a month ago, and only got my computer upgraded to spec a few weeks ago so that I could participate in the test. SWG is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG), like Ultima Online or Everquest. The beta test has been going on for nearly a year now, and I've been active on the SWG forums for two and a half years, discussing topics and providing feedback for the game's development team as well as having lots of forum fun with people in their wildly popular General Anything Topic forum.

As some of you may have already heard, the game is set to release on the 26th of this month (this Thursday), and the Non-Discloser Agreement for SWG came down this last Thursday night. Amature screenshots, videos and beta tester's oppinions are finally legally available to the public. The beta test is still on-going and there are still quite a few bugs that the development team is working on squashing, but all things considered, this is one of the best games I've ever played. There's not really much that I can tell you about this game to describe it to you. This beta tester's video speaks for itself. Enjoy.

Exclusive Video -- Birth of an Era @ IGN

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yeah i was wondering where you went off to. It was like one day you were posting then the next day you were gone. I thout someone kidnaped you or somethin..............anyways welcome back

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks mastermind. I would have replied the other day.. but your avatar had me too scared to get near my computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts