FEOA Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well if havent heard, another American contractor has been beheaded. These friggin Al-Qaeda are crazy. We need to get our heads out of our third point of contact and quit being so civilized and tear these stupid mofo's a new bunghole. I guess I am just frustrated and venting here. I put Al-Sadr's top lieutenant on a chopper a couple of weeks ago. I had a 9mm in his back and was so close to pulling the trigger it wasnt funny. It is because of these religious fanatics that I am stuck here, away from my wife and kids. I say catch the bastards that are cutting heads off and go an eye for an eye with them and do it on video so that their buddies know we are for real.

Gee I guess it makes you wonder why I dont get to meet the VIP's when they come here. I guess that is why I am not in charge LOL!!

Al-Qaeda must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
unfortunatly we have to be the example to the world on how to treat prisoners etc especially durring war. You know that whole free country full of liberty stuff. But hey if any of them give you an excuse I don't have anything against the proper responce! :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
This whole thing is just enough to make me sick. I think we can all agree though that if we weren't over there, none of this would be happening. And if you argue the humanitarian angle, they sure as hell don't look all that happy to see us. But none of this calls for f*cking beheading people. How F*CKING BARBARIC CAN YOU GET?! He was a f*cking civilian, he wasn't even over there recently, he'd been there for TEN YEARS. At any rate it's not the army's fault or anything. Come home soon, dude, be safe, don't get shot up, and give 'em hell. :wink:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know I was doing some research on this BS. And it was quoted in the news that the Great Imam in Mecca ( that is like the pope to the muslim world) stated that the Koran says that they can take hostages for ransom, but are to treat them well, and not to kill them. Now the Great Imam says that the Al Qaeda members committing these hate crimes are not going to go to heaven for this. These people are so behind in the times and have a tendency to believe those words. I wish someone would wisen these people up.

I will give them this much, I can get the same movies you are watching in theaters now for like $2 here. Sometimes they are good copies. I guess they are good for something LOL!!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have a good friend who was serving in Iraq last semester. Man... what a mess. I know how hard it is for you guys, cause when you hear about some of the barbaric crap those beekeeper a**holes are pulling, you wanna kill people. It's personal, and it's rage. I understand.

So how are you getting your soda intake? My friend had to buy soda off these little kids... lol. Some stories. I'm all ears.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Somehow these little hajis can get anything if you know the right ones. I can get a case of coke for $4, and the funny part is they use the old pull tab tops over here. I have been able to get beer or whiskey, pretty much name brands too, I have had MGD, Budwieser, Fosters, Heineken, Jim Beam, you name it. It is a little pricy for alcohol. The Army frowns upon alcohol intake over here and we are not supposed to do it. There isnt much else to do when you have time off though. I have got some good deals on jewelry and other junk. It is pretty funny, the Hajis set up a tarp with some sticks and they think they have a store. LOL! They set right up on the shoulder of the roads. You know the funny thing about it, I have yet to see a 7-11 over here. I think the first word these people learn is "Mister" all you here when we show up somewhere is "Mister Mister Mister, money Mister" I will fill you all in with more stories.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Problem #1
The people commiting these crimes belive in a severe perversion of a religion that they believe gives them the athority to take such extreme measures. These people in no way reflect the true meaning of the religion they claim to represent.

Problem #2
No matter what you see in the news, the U.S. is in no way innocent. Your country and it's policies are if not somewhat, equally at fault.

Matt 8)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Being here and actually seeing what is going on is a whole lot different that what you see on TV. Believe it or not most of Iraq and a lot of other middle eastern countries a very much behind what we are trying to do for them. It is the few religious fanatics that are losing there ability to influence people the way they used too that are taking pot shots at us. It is a last ditch attempt to make themselves great. Hey if they think they are going to be martyrs for their actions, they can knock themselves out. Iraq would be well on its way to a democracy if it was not for Al-Qaeda and smaller rebelious forces. Al Sadr has called for a cease fire and is now telling his militia to go home. Right now Iran is trying to influence people to fight the coalition and what is there goal? Try to take over a country that they think is weak. As long as we are here the host nation people feel safer.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
a cornered animal will always fight harder. Trust me the people doing this are just a bunch of nuts. They are going to be real pissed when they find out they really get 72 raisens *L*. There are nuts for every religion out there. Islam just seems to have more. Pitty... they have such an amazing history.

I know my family is behind you 100% and your right the main stream press doesn't pick up most of the news coming out for political reasons.

Freeing a country isn't an easy thing. It will be years before things are stabalized no matter how much of the population wants us there.

·
Registered
365 Posts
one of my buddies at the shop was also shipped there(dunno which place though)....anyway we got word from his wife that he is coming home.....good news though but only 2 wks....anyway be safe and godspeed to you all there....

·
Registered
295 Posts
My dad is over there. People who speak to military that is over there have a greater understanding for our being there. I support it.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Gas prices dropped $0.10 last week. Yay!!

I like how beheading someone is barbaric, but sending an order to drop a bomb that tears people's bodys apart and leaves people along the perimeter with shattered bones and ruined sense is heroic.

All if fair in love and war, I suppose.

(Easy to wax poetic when I'm safely at home.. Please be safe, hotrodjim, and keep your head straight.. sounds like you're doing a good job of that so far.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.