FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
im not too big of a fan on that front bumper, the rear is nice and so are the sideskirts, and there are quite a few kits out there now...andys autosport has one, extreme dimensions i think just finished the kit not that long ago. And i dont remember i think it was an FX kit that was made...or finished. Alot of places are building kits for the 2gen. And most of them look nicer the onderground. So keep your eyes open...

some links:
www.extremedimensions.com
www.andysautosport.com

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well first...I don't think the Onderground kit was designed for street use...cauz first of all its illegal to do so and its also not intended for high speed driving...this kit is a drift kit and it was designed to give this particular cartoonish look beaver was talking about..cauz you gotta remember that Drift competitions are shows..just like the Ol donut shows .... and most of these drift races are performed at moderate speed..not at 180 mph :)

So well..i would not recommand buying this kit for street use mainly because the front bumper is so huge and it will look ugly if your car is not lowered enought....and it will become dangerous to drive around on normal roads with this bodykit and proper lowered suspension....

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Electronikal said:
....and it will become dangerous to drive around on normal roads with this bodykit and proper lowered suspension....
if only all the roads were paved race tracks... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
All I have to say about onderground kits:

I've seen some sexy stuff that people put together themselves out of kits from other cars.[/img]

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
i am going to like the extremem kit once i get it, i just wished i could have washed the car and put the grill back in first, plus reclean the headlights, they are still workig on the mounting for it, there trying ti build in a mounts so you dont have ot make brackets, if not then it will belike mounting other kits, but i am going to be working on a universal mount the uses the top 4 holes, and all you have to do is scre throught your new bumper into the mount so it fits like the origina, but made of metel not plaztic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts