FEOA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Working closing shift for 2.5 years at McDonald's.

It was probably the most fun I have ever had and it's where I met most of my current friends. Those days are gone forever since now I have to be an adult and take my job seriously.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Living in civilization, the 80's, and the lack of digital technology. I kinda miss shred music being popular, too. Sometimes I even reminisce about the cartoons I watched as a child; what the hell happened since then? The shows are complete crap these days.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UnexplodedCow said:
Sometimes I even reminisce about the cartoons I watched as a child; what the hell happened since then? The shows are complete crap these days.
The movies have gone down hill too. It's rare you get a good one, but when you do it's usually awesome. The rest are complete garbage. There's really not much in between stuff these days. It's either great or sucks more than a 15hp shop vac.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Locking the screen doors because we didn't have A/C and didn't want the neighbors cat
getting in? Riding in the back of a pick-up truck was a treat not a threat to our lives? Riding my
Stingray bike uptown to look at the new Metallic Blue GTX on the showroom floor that
was the same color as my bike?
Winning my 1st Feature race when the 3 leaders took each other out? The births of all 3 of my boys
will always be a Top Of The Heap memory to reminisce about. The looks on my extended family's faces
when I showed up at a family Sunday dinner dressed to the nines in my dress greens with all the badges and ropes?
Realizing after I put the tag on my 63 Chevy that it was MY car, my 1st car, all legal and paid for? ALL MINE!
I thank the Lord my long term memory is coming back after all the crap I went through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts