FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well, depends on how much money you have. I've always liked the idea of having in done in leather, but having it done so that the patterns and design match the factory seats. I think gray is the best interior color (of course, yours may already be that way) because it doesn't show every little piece of lint or dust like black does. I like blue also, but you have a red car. How about...tan like some of the Mercedes have done?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh.....the interior is already grey....Its not that bad I was thinking of doing something crazy like all white and red or something stupid like that idk............Im not gonna do it myself tho when i found out what i want im gonna have it done :?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I'm with Zeemax.. a two tone black and silver would look hot.

I'm going for stock grey with a bit extra black and a few chrome accents here and there. I'm going to avoid interior painting as much as possible, and use something like Alcantara if possible (budget-wise) to spruce up the interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.