Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can't decide if i like them or not. somebody i know owns them, he used to have them on his zx2. he's sold the car but still has the wheels. i can't find any info online about them, but he said they are a little heavy. they need tires too. they are 17x7, unknown offset. what are they worth, anybody have an idea?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Fawkin Gay! who rolls on 5 spokes... pshhh... and of all things, 17's.... that was so last week, i mean 18's are the way to go....

i cant believe you would even drive around in that hooptie, let alone dub it out on some janky wheels.....

just kidding.. lol... figured id make u laugh a little... :D there alright if the price is good..... tires get pricy, and rim re-sale sucks right now...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bluesting192 said:
Fawkin Gay! who rolls on 5 spokes... pshhh... and of all things, 17's.... that was so last week, i mean 18's are the way to go....

i cant believe you would even drive around in that hooptie, let alone dub it out on some janky wheels.....

just kidding.. lol... figured id make u laugh a little... :D there alright if the price is good..... tires get pricy, and rim re-sale sucks right now...
lol dick. maybe i need some 18's :roll: :wink:

anybody got a worth while opinion??

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
They look better on the 2nd gen than the 3rd. They aren't really my style but they do look good. Tires for that size aren't really that expensive. Tire Rack has several decent 205/40R17's in the $60-$70, some lower. The cheapest were the Kumho Ecsta AST's for $55 each which is cheap for tires.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I like 'em! Personally, I'd like the same style in a 16 though.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Sorry to double post. But do you really have an EGT? What's the deal with the rear drums??

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
the rear drum pic is from the ZX2...

The rims definitely look better on the 2nd gen than the Z. They look in nice shape, but with shot tires... I wouldn't pay more than $250-300 for them.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Sticking my nose on my 37" display... that 2nd gen has rear drum brakes.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
pretty sure that's a photoshop. The wheels don't sit in the wheel wells quite right, and it's not the correct ride height for Sprint springs. I have them on both of my scorts, and know how they sit.

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
This is a good indication that it's either a photoshop... or that tire is REALLY shot.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, its a photoshop. my car really is an egt, and its got rear discs, the red drums are on the zx2. the red calipers are on the zx2 as well. i can't decide if i like them or not, i dont think im gonna end up getting them. if anybody else is interested though, i can get you in touch with the guy. he's in detroit.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Meh

Personally I think anything larger than 16" is too big for a car that doesn't have a full body kit like Dave's.

The style looks good though, and I agree they look better on the EGT than on the ZX2. If only they were 15's or 16's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts