FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well last night a few ERDT members and local car club members went to St. Thomas speedway south of London for race what ya brung night. It was pretty good. Lots of fast cars, and good looking ones too. It was just as much to watch as it was to watch and race, so I took a few gimps down the track. This was the first time I had ever driven a car down the track. It was really fun. Three of the four runs I made were with a passenger in the seat :p Surprisingly my times weren't much different with or without a passenger.

Best run of the night (the only run without a passenger)

1.094 - Reaction
2.829 - 60 ft
8.134 - 330 ft
12.518 - 1/8
19.472 - 1/4
69.98 MPH

I have the timeslip, but I think people will take my word on the time 8O

Overall it was a great nite.

Edit: Now with a pic of having my ass handed to me by a matrix :D

Matt 8)

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Matt, we gotta take our stock scorts to the track and race em!!!!!! both white 4drs - see how we stack up against each other!

·
Premium Member
8,143 Posts
Caymen said:
Talk about slow. A stock GT will run it up to 80 MPH and be low 16's.

Tom
a stock gt will run mid 80's and see low 16's. some that are not very far from stock will hit mid/high 15's at upper 80's

NEUMAN

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Ouch! 19.472 @ 69.98 I would assume you are auto with those numbers. My worst run ever at the track was around 18.4something @ 82 with the SPI (only about 10,000miles on it at the time), wheel hop so bad that it popped me out of 1st for about a second, and not hitting the secondaries till about the middle of 3rd gear.

·
Registered
37 Posts
2 weeks ago my best was a 18.44 with a 5 speed.....

hoping my new clutch will at lest put me in the mid 17's.........

then it will be spi time!!!!!!

all i wanna do is get a high 15 and i will be happy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts