FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, since i dont winter store my car. here's something that happened this weekend...

these few happy pictures were taken yesterday afternoon, after i gave my car a nice washing..

then. these picture wer taken today.. a few minutes ago...

:shock: :shock: :shock: and damn. it's true.. as soon as the snow fell today, it was hell on the roads. i got home from co op, did some donuts in front of myh ouse (secluded at the end of the road, with big cul-de-sac or whatever u wanna call it), parked it and walked to school... don't wanna risk gettting hit..

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
hahaha they say cul de sac in United states ? wasnt aware of that...thought you were using dead end or something like that..
hahah the exact word to word translation of cul de sac in english is

ass of bag...lol...dunno where that expression came from lol...would have to research on that subject...

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Canada here too, didn't get that much snow today though, but enough to do some donuts and do some e-braking in the parking lot at Zellers! LOL!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Wasn't bad at all today in my area, but for some reason people found it absolutely necessary to do 20 under everywhere :roll:

It was actually worse last week. Around where I work in Guelph was a solid sheet of ice 8O

Matt 8)

·
Registered
151 Posts
TurboSupra12 said:
well, since i dont winter store my car. here's something that happened this weekend...

these few happy pictures were taken yesterday afternoon, after i gave my car a nice washing..

:shock: :shock: :shock: and damn. it's true.. as soon as the snow fell today, it was hell on the roads. i got home from co op, did some donuts in front of myh ouse (secluded at the end of the road, with big cul-de-sac or whatever u wanna call it), parked it and walked to school... don't wanna risk gettting hit..
Tell me it is not true..... YOU WASHED YOUR CAR YESTERDAY??????

IT WAS YOOOUUUUUUU........

Didn't you know that washing your car means that it will rain the next day? and in December, that means SNOW the next day........ Grrrrrrrr.....

Good thing I tucked my car into bed for the winter last week :)

MrVermin

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
It's true... last time it snowed here (last week) it snowed the next day!!! I'm only gonna wash my car once more (next time we have nice weather... get all the salt off, then park it untill the Grand Prix dies).

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fixitmattman said:
Wasn't bad at all today in my area, but for some reason people found it absolutely necessary to do 20 under everywhere :roll:

It was actually worse last week. Around where I work in Guelph was a solid sheet of ice 8O

Matt 8)
oh ya? not a trace of snow here last week.

but ya, i was going damn slow today., but there was a readon for it.. no tration at all, i was sliding around a lot..

Tell me it is not true..... YOU WASHED YOUR CAR YESTERDAY??????

IT WAS YOOOUUUUUUU........

Didn't you know that washing your car means that it will rain the next day? and in December, that means SNOW the next day........ Grrrrrrrr.....

Good thing I tucked my car into bed for the winter last week

MrVermin
:lol: :lol: sorry man. my car was too dirty for me to just leave it.. i figured it needed a washing ebfore winter. looks like i was just in time :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts