FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new just like the subject says, and I was just wondering what can i do to add more horsepower to my car.

I bought this just for the reason of having a car, but now i want to do a little more, I know intakes add a little more horsepower, but How can i add more horsepower, what kind of parts do i need? I looked up on pacesetter headers and what not, and they do fit into my budget, but i'm not sure if i can trust ebay.

my car is a 1995 hatchback.

If you have any idea, please comment on my post,

thank you

:D

· Registered
2,391 Posts
pretty much power adders here are other cars parts best way to power a BP motor is honestly turbo other then that your gona spend alot of money on a car thats still relatively slow.

· Registered
796 Posts
ahem,

search

· Registered
1,117 Posts
I'll be nice...

4 wire TPS
K code hybrid VAF
kia BP fuel injectors found on 1.8 kia sephia's years 94-97.
at least a K&N square replacement filter or cone filter on the intake.
get yourself a better exhaust I recommend 2 inch for an N/A setup 2 1/4 is as big as I'd go for N/A! dodge neons have stock 2 1/4 mandrel bent exhaust piping and KINDA fits into an EGT you need to have a good cut off wheel and some cheapy welder at least. the kia's also have a tubular exhaust manifold/header instead of the huge cast exhaust manifold if you have the 94ish up to 96 EGT you will have that already.

ok that's a start, but please just do some searching around a TON of information sits just waiting to be clicked, go to the how to section there's good stuff there, the last 3 pages of this 1.8 BP section scroll through all those titles there's good info in most of the threads! read the 4 wire TPS one it's good!

tooooooons of info just gotta dig and be enlightened!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.