FEOA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that's right folks, i transfered us over to the new host this morning. everything is amazingly fast. enjoy, new things to come as well!!!!

i'm sorry for a minor loss of data, any new accounts, new posts, new anything really from the last couple days was lost because i got the backup then. so i apologize for that, but it wasn't a huge amount of data so everything is still cool.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.radish.net
http://www.onestop.net

same company, 2 different hosts. tech support is great, extremely fast servers, and the prices are very reasonable for what we needed here at FEOA. sorry if it sounds like an advertisement, but i really can't say enough about these guys. one was up late last night transfering our database over. if you get hosting through them let em know ya found out through feoa.net!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Donnie!!!! what's going on?

Everytime I put a post up in the forums it doesnt show on the "20 posts"...I dont know how I'm supposed to sell my turbo kit if it wont post up.

Also, how come my avatar wont show, and how come my sig was having probs?

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the for sale forum is not part of the last 20 posts. i can easily change that if you guys want. so that is why it is not showing up.

your avatar, i'm not sure. try and select it again. if that still doesn't work let me know and i will look into the code.

the signature, you need to use BBCode. the [ img ]insert url here[ /img ] tags will display your signature properly. just remove the spaces between the brackets and the img parts.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hey Donnie, its okay dont change the f/s layout...I see how it affects the flow.

Why BB...html used to work fine (okay so I'm a pansy and I dont like change....but I'll change it).

If my avatar wont come up right how do I list a different avatar like everyone else on the board ?

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, you have it almost done. now there are spaces in the tags.

[ img ] and [ /img ]

it shouldn't be like that, i only did that to show the code, if i did it the proper way then you would see nothing.

{img}insert url here{/url}

use that, but now replace the {} with the appropriate []

for your avatar, you will need to be in the forums, and then just go up to the top of the forums and click the link PROFILE. in there you will be able to change your avatar. you can either use one supplied by the message board, or you can link to one from another site.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Sweet! It's so much faster now! I posted last night and it was already faster, but I guess it was during the upgrade cuz that post is gone. Good job on the upgrade Donnie!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
wow! this is friggin awesome! after I finish paying off my outrageous speeding tickets I think I'll finally subscribe!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Slapyo, since you run the site I figured I'd let you in on a little secret. :) Right underneath the box i'm currently typing in on the "Post a reply" page, there's a box marked as "Disable BBCode in this post" so you don't have to make it difficult showing people how to use BBCode.

·
Premium Member
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ah damn, i knew that was there but never even bother to use it lol. thanks for pointing that out. i will have to use that next time someone asks hehe. you learn something new every day!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts