FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my car today, drove it the 1 mile to work, shut it down and then 6 hours later it wouldnt start. It's -2*F if that makes a difference. I cranked it for 30 seconds at a time, with 15 second cool downs for few minutes, turning the key on and off in between them. Still no dice. I turned the key to the on position, and started to push the car back towars the edge of the parking lot, out of the way. I got in it and gave it one last try and it started right up, no problem.... It was almost like the fuel pump wasnt working the other tries and leaving the key on made it work... what is it, and is it going to rear its ugly head again? :?

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
When it got cold here... mine was doin that. Could be moisture... dunno! If it keeps up, try using ur block heater if u get a chance, and see if it goes away. I think that mine was related to my fuel regulator also though. I don't think it was just the auto shops fault that it died.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
How much gas did you have in the tank? If it's cold enough the gas can separate and you'll pump water if the level in the tank is low enough. Also I guess it could be related to your recent run in with that curb.

BTW did you get that lower engine crossmember?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts