FEOA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying an intake for my zx2 and i was leaning towards weapon-r, Cta hits the hood on 90 % and Hotshot is to expensive has anyone had one if so any problems? :?:

·
Registered
680 Posts
I used to have one and it didnt fit right.the silicone couplings would always slide of the pipe.Some dont have problems with them I guess I must of gotten a bad set of couplings that came with it.I am runing a maf adpater plate and filter on it and it is the same as the weapon r or other intake out there.It only cost me 30 bucks compared to 130 bucks that i spent with that weapon r.that hundred bucks could of gotten me something else for the car but to each is own.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Weapon-R is a ripoff and is the same quality as #50 ebay intakes. I have one and have one on my 91 and was pissed at the cheapass quality when I got it. Even though they are expensive I would steer towards hotshot or iceman.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fcg

Thanks for the replies, I am leaning towards hotshot, best performer and looks decent. Weapon-R is a pretty cheap intake they told me on zx2ms.com (i think that was the site) anyway scratch the weapon r than either hotshot or iceman. The only thing i dont like about the iceman is that u use the stock airbox.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts