FEOA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I will start i guess.......

K-sport coilovers (formally S/R with Eibachs)
Front MX3 control arms
ES poly front control arm bushings
Ebay strut bars front and rear
ZXtuner/Progress 22mm adjustable swaybar set on "stiffest"
Josh_LX™ Delrin front sway bar endlinks
Poly/heim joint rear sway bar endlinks
Rear MX3 tie bar
ES poly steering rack bushings
205/45-16 tires/wheels

I will list them now in order of how much change they have made starting with the biggest change first:
205/45-16, completely different car after these were on
K-sport coilovers- also a completely different car after these, but not for everybody
ZXtuner 22mm swaybar- set on stiffest, this thing is perfect, but careful on heavy braking situations on corners or loose surfaces
Josh_LX™ Delrin endlinks- these things are excellent, and improved steering response. as close to a heim joint as you will get
Front MX3 control arms/ES bushings- these did help to tighten up the front plus its a cheap easy install
MX3 tie bar and ebay sway bars- did not notice much until they were taken off the car and driven. definatly help with chassis stiffnes and NVH, and they are cheap
ES poly rack bushings- eliminates slop in the steering and will make a bad tie rod end more noticeable, these are also cheap.

I will post pics after I wash the car...........

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ok I finally washed it..........I have no idea how much lower it is from stock, but it was lower when the car left K-sport the day i got the coilovers, but the axles immediately started making funny noises, and there was a vibration on accel so I raised it up about 1/2inch in front from where they had it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.