FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, same 91 EGT. I filled the fluid resevoir and nothing would spray. I figured I needed a new pump. I didnt get to it yet, so I havent thought it'd start working, but I accidentally pulled the switch yesterday and it sprays now! The odd thing is that it sprays from only one hole. There are two spray nozzles on each side of the hood. Each one has 2 holes at different angles. The hole closest to the driver's side door sprays but none of the other 3 do. The weird thing is that they are all fed by the same hose. The one working is the furthest away from the pump so the fluid is going right past the other 3 holes and not spraying out. Any ideas?

·
Registered
118 Posts
They're probably just stopped up there buddy!! Do what beaverboy said, sometimes they get rusty or filled with wax, dirt, old soap, and what looks like calcium build-up(dried up washer fluid). I'm not sure if they can be taken off easily, but if you can, soak them in CLR or something like that. Have fun!!! :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok... some pins did the trick for 1 more nozzle. I had to get out a needle and push it way in there for the other two, but theyre working now. If only I was able to get the alternaotr mess straightened out so I would have a reason to wash the windshield :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.