FEOA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for any LCD in car TV monitor, it can be any size, but I would like it to me 7". The thing is that it has to me cheap, like 100 bucks, I don't car f it's new/used/ or stolen, just as long as the thing works, post back if you have any options for me.

Thanks

JustinGT :twisted:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I get my stuff from a place calles RAMKO,They have cheap monitors,like a 5 inch legacy with a pod mount for 70 bucks or a or a 5 and a half inch pod or headrest mount for 99 bucks,The 7 inch is about 270 bucks with a built in tv tuner(which is usually around 100 buck itself),they also have a pyle 5 inch in dash am fm tv with cd changer controls for 279.00.any their web site is www.ramkodist.com and the phone# is 1-800-284-7441.you may have to find somone with a business to order thru cuz its a wholesaler.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I think there is a Group buy on teamZX2.com right now for a 7" @ 99 USD

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey ShinyBlue, yes I am still looking for an LCD Monitor, what kind of price are you looking to get for it. Thanks

Justin GT :twisted:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Here's some info first of all....
The entire LCD is 5x7...and the screen is like 4x5 or something.
It has a bit of burn-in (yeah...my bad) but it still looks okay.
I kinda lost the power adapter for it too...but it's very easy to rig one up.
It runs off 12VDC.

I'll post a pic for you later on.

Make me an offer. (Reasonable that is)
LOL

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That sounds cool shinyblue, can you bring it to the meet, I hope I can get there, I don't get my licence back until the 15 so I will have to hich a ride again. You said that the meet is on June 8th right? I will have to think of a price, but I was thinking of around 100 bucks, tell me what you think.

Also what compay is it made by, just wondering it doen't matter, I just wanted to know.

JustinGT :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts