FEOA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a 95 EGT in absolutely stunning condish, I love the car
but she needs more power! After going for a ride in buddy's silvia I immediately decided I NEED BOOST! so months later I have exhausted my known resourses and am close to selling her.. BUT every time we go for a drive she reels me back in. I live in Vancouver B.C. Can. and it seems no one wants to touch these cars. I have moderate mechanical knowledge and have done countless hours of research on turbos but there must be a reason I have been declined by everyone. Basically what would be ideal is either someone could direct me to a shop nearby or (and I know your going to say look on the forums) inform me of where to purchase the nessesary parts and I will attempt the install myself.
If anyone can be of assistance I would be extremely gratefull!

Thank you.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Should post this up in the ontario forum, but go onto www.corksport.com. Theres a warehouse in vancover, theres importers there too that sell the GTX motors. Direct bolt in pretty much

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Yep, corksport should be pretty helpful and you are pretty local to them being in Vancouver as well.

goodluck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the tips! it looks like corksport does have a few necessary parts to start the build, guess I will have to be patient to source the rest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts