FEOA Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
8,927 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
03-05-2003 at 11:55, soolee wrote:
lol itsd not bad ( the pics i mean for being all poto shoped ) at least you can get a job as a touch artist in a magazine company
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Yeah. looks like he told you. :-] lol

· Registered
91 Posts
ok i stand corrected the tails are real and i commend you on a job well done
oh yeah i love the view from your place must get you alot of ............. well you know wut i mean

i just seen that your canadian and from ontario and from hamilton shit man thats awsome i live in london canada in the house lol :-]

[ This message was edited by: soolee on 04-05-2003 12:43 ]

· Registered
40 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
01-05-2003 at 23:38, siragan wrote:
so will wheels really improve cornering? I´m not so much into power, but into handling... I was taking a pretty sharp corner at "limit" speeds of the car, and I understeered a bit and I could feel the sidewalls of the tires collapsing under the weight. I was hoping that some 17´s with thinner tires would remedy this. Has this been the case for you? I know that the LX wagons are notorious for understeer, and I would be the one to know because I have the exact same wagon you do :)
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Well take a look at the pics... the wheels are photoshopped... so he probably couldn´t tell ya.

Steve

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Steve, you gave away my secret, I don´t care. Yah there photo shoped, but The tail lights are all real, not photo shoped in, I would bet my live on that. haha. I fooled a lot of people with the rims. haha

Justin GT :-Y

· Registered
8,927 Posts
wow it´s so obvious i´m surprised I missed that...if you look at his rims you´ll notice you won´t see the discs or brake shoes and the drum in the rear....it´s blacked out. lol unless thats a couple black holes then they are photoshopped ;-) It still looks awesome Justin. I´d like to see a wagon-coupe that you photoshopped on there...that would surprise everyone, I think you should do it. :-]

· Registered
40 Posts

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
06-05-2003 at 17:39, JustinGT wrote:
Steve, you gave away my secret, I don´t care. Yah there photo shoped, but The tail lights are all real, not photo shoped in, I would bet my live on that. haha. I fooled a lot of people with the rims. haha
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

LMAO you did fool a lot of people for sure. I took one look and I was like "there´s no disks behind those wheels!" I definitely believe the tails are real though, I see the other pics you took of them along with the hatchback tails... they look really good dude, nice work!

Steve

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.