FEOA Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, If they take a pic. away they can get rid of the fake engine pic. I am waiting to recieve my clear corners, soon soon. The Motegi´s I got as a package with tires for like 1,200 cdn. but there not Motegi´s there knock off, but you couldn´t tell the difference, they are the same in every way, just cheaper.

Justin GT :-Y

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No there 16.5" Motegi´s, I was going to get 17" but with my coilovers I wanted to lower it more, so I got 16.5" thats 1/2 lower and you can´t really tell the difference between the two sizes.

I love the wheels too, but when I do my engine swap I will have to buy new ones I am going to get 7 spoke I like them better. I have to get difference wheels because I front will stay 4 lugs and the back 5 lug wheels.

[ This message was edited by: JustinGT on 01-05-2003 19:35 ]

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The engine is fake, it was photo shoped in, Thats y I said it was fake in my comments, Yes it is supercharged, it is a KL-03 from a probe gt, I just put the SVT emblem to see what it looked like.

Sorry for the cofusion, thanks for the comments and the wheels and tails

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks man, I´ve hulled a lot with that hitch, I towed my nova home with that hitch on the scort when I first bought the nova. The hitch was off of a ford areostar, but when my dad traded it in I took the hitch and bolted it to my wagon. I know that you where joking about liking the hitch, but you brought it up and that made me talkabout it :-]

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don´t really know about the wheels and tires along with cornering, the wagon is in storage right now, I just took it out to wash it and put the wheels and tails on. I haven´t drove it fast around corners. Next time I am at my parents house I will try the cornering. I will get back to you, maybe someone else will answer the question for you. SORRY

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Steve, you gave away my secret, I don´t care. Yah there photo shoped, but The tail lights are all real, not photo shoped in, I would bet my live on that. haha. I fooled a lot of people with the rims. haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.