FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,927 Posts
Wait, is that the actual engine? It says MAZDA on it then you photchopped SVT onto it...then there´s a supercharger off to the right? :-? Now I´m confused! lol Nice tails and I love the rims. Very clean wagon. makes me jealous man.

· Registered
8,927 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
02-05-2003 at 08:56, Beaverboy wrote:
you don´t want them to be too big... unless of course you´re only interested in showing off your bling. :-]
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Bling bling! I don´t have much bling to show off.Pics Page Yeah it´s a POS. I renamed it POScort. ;-) Thing I could show off my Bling bling from the side without the rust? :-]

· Registered
8,927 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
03-05-2003 at 11:55, soolee wrote:
lol itsd not bad ( the pics i mean for being all poto shoped ) at least you can get a job as a touch artist in a magazine company
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Yeah. looks like he told you. :-] lol

· Registered
8,927 Posts
wow it´s so obvious i´m surprised I missed that...if you look at his rims you´ll notice you won´t see the discs or brake shoes and the drum in the rear....it´s blacked out. lol unless thats a couple black holes then they are photoshopped ;-) It still looks awesome Justin. I´d like to see a wagon-coupe that you photoshopped on there...that would surprise everyone, I think you should do it. :-]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.