FEOA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Reminds me of the time a couple of my friends hopped into my car and went driving down A1A Daytona Beach during Black College Reunion weekend.. other than the cops we were the only white folks within 4 miles.

We were driving along beside this tracker that must have had 6 folks all piled into it, and the girl driving it rolls down her window and asked us if we were lost 8O Then she smiled, laughed her ass off and said she was just kidding.. which was good cause we was gettin ready to throw down (not really :oops: ). If there'd been a place to park we probably could have had some fun walking around that night and just hanging out with the rest of them.

Unfortunately we didn't have that pimped out scort to represent in. Anybody know dutch?

This reminds me.. check out http://www.fxclips.com. It's a new website an old online buddy of mine has started up that's centered around hosting video clips.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Shut yo mouth. :wink:

:lol: I think this thread kinda started out that way. Stereotypes are just that, though.. I'm going to assume that we all know the difference between stereotypes and race. I mean.. I know the difference between gangstas and ******* (stereotypes).. but I've yet to find any meaningful differences between blacks and whites (races).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.