FEOA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY DAD! That´s right, he´s running for mayor of my town. So far I´m in high hopes that he will win. I´ve never seen him this antsy about anything. Tomorrow is the big day. Primaries!!! If he wins the primaries then the current mayor can´t run in the main election this November. He tried to sneak this running for mayor on my brother and me, but we´ve known he was going to for years...even though he´d deny it. So anyway, I gotta go sit at the polling place tomorrow all day and hand out pencils and stuff. I sure hope he wins. I can be the mayors youngest son and I can say I work for the mayor too! Anyway, wish us luck! :-] :-]

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:-D Ah - he´s sure to make you his personal Mayoral Slave!!! :-? Wish him the best of luck (with the election, not the slave). Sorry I don´t have a vote for him! We´ve just had our own borough elections here. :-D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
he´s got my vote...does this mean when he wins I can speed through and say that I´m on important business for the Mayor? lol

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
06-05-2003 at 06:50, 93EGTinLR wrote:
he´s got my vote...does this mean when he wins I can speed through and say that I´m on important business for the Mayor? lol
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

When I secure that ability for myself, then I´ll let ya know. ;-) But really, you can speed through anyway...just don´t get caught! hehe

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"you win some...you lose some" spoken by my dad 20 minutes ago. Obviously we lost, I don´t know by how much but turn out sucked beyond donkey a**. The 3 hours i stood in front of one of the polling places I had maybe 10 people come to vote...it was rediculous. Oh well, my dad is out of city politics for (almost) good now so he can concentrate more on his company. :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
my grandpa was mayor of Melville, SK (puny town) for a number of years, but he left after the political BS and whining got out of hand. you just can´t please! he had to wear this heavy necklace thing too with lots of medallions on it and stuff...

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
07-05-2003 at 12:32, Foxy wrote:
:-( Tough luck;-) - maybe he´s just been saved from a heart attack!! :-D
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

prolly...but a couple of good friends of my dads´ won. ronny won for city council, he absolutely destroyed his opposition and brenda won for clerk treasurer. I just hope they can get along with the mayor...which only the police like anyway. (which is the only reason why he was elected in the first place) stupid cops. :-|

1 - 10 of 10 Posts