FEOA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,421 Posts
Damn...2.3
I'm starting to see that swap every where now in fisrt gen's. What did it take to make the passengers side motor mount?

Why 8psi? Dont they run around 12 stock?
You should be able to lite up in 3rd! come on, crank the boost.

Very nice job.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We bought the car as is but plan on swapping it into a gt in the spring. The boost gauge is reading 8 psi at wot. There isn't a boost controller right now it just has a turbo coupe ecu which is supposed to run at 10 psi. We are planning on getting a boost controller soon once we work out a few kinks with the car so it should be fun.
This was the car off of ebay. Not bad for 340 bux :lol:

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
EGT-Eric said:
HaHa just realized its 2 years old.
thank you caption spictacular

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
1st off its Captain not Caption, a caption is =

cap·tion [kápshən]
n (plural cap·tions)

1. comment with illustration: a short description or title accompanying an illustration in a printed text

2. printing publishing heading or subheading: a heading or subheading in a document or article

3. cinema movie or television subtitle: a printed explanation in a motion picture or on television, especially a translation of dialogue accompanying a scene or an explanation preceding a scene

4. law heading of legal document: an attachment to or heading of a legal document that identifies the circumstances of its production and the sources of its authority

So it would be better put as Captain obvious, of after this post Captain Dictionary.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Secondly, it's not Spictacular, it's spectacular... the former could be taken the wrong way as offensive to many people I know, Puerto Ricans especially... Unless you were talking about our old Member Tito who used that nickname anyway it seemed.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I know that you guys are having fun but you have to remember that this guy is only like 15 or 16 years old and that publik skools arnt taht good anymore1

1 - 20 of 30 Posts